Senior Business Analyst
- Exclusive to Paxus
- CBD Based multiple roles
- Insurance leader
Leading Insurance Organisation requires several BA's to continue a significant uplift in project capability driving initiatives within a major program
Tier 1 Insurance organisation requires several Business Analysts to work across a number of in flight & upcoming projects.
Using your Core BA skills, you will work seamlessly across both business and technology teams, creating logical solutions for sometimes complex problems.
Attractive salary packages are available for the right candidates. You will ideally come from a General Insurance background (though not essential) and be expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Be a true Senior BA, capable of engaging directly with senior stakeholders
- Lead, facilitate and elicit requirements - mobilise workshops; drive interactive sessions and use appropriate tools when needed.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Architects to develop appropriate solutions that meet business requirements
- Proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting business solutions
- Clarify and translate business requirements into documented solution designs.
- Work within an Agile environment
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' experience as a Business Analyst within insurance or banking/financial services industry domains
- Strong end-to-end BA skills & mix between IT/Stakeholder skills needed.
- Minimum 2 years Insurance experience required
- Experience working on projects from Initiation through to implementation
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Outstanding Stakeholder management ability and customer work ethic
- Superior communication/learning ability
- You must genuinely enjoy the role of a BA
- You must be adaptable to change & have good listening skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200169821.
Reference Number: 200169821_3
Contact Details: Virginia | 9464 5575 | firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Virginia
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAssociate Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerOther
- FTNSO DeveloperOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANENSW
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTProject Manager - OSS / Networks (Telco)Other
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTFinance ManagerOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther