Project Manager - Deployment
- Innovative Information and Communication Technology Government Organization
- Delivery, Deployment and Management of ICT Solutions
- Possible Three Days A Week Travel
Currently looking for a Senior Project Manager for a wide program of work, Business Focused Project Manager, Deployment, Release Manager, Chatswood
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Business Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for understanding the clients business requirements and needs, and translating customer requirements into Program activities.
As the Senior Business Project Manager, the key focus will be overseeing the deployment of the software solution, change, training, testing and technical solution into the business.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Actively manage cross stream dependencies to ensure timely delivery of critical segments for deployment; including deliverables from the change & adoption, training, testing, technical solution and application teams.
- Lead Business Implementation workshops to ensure the Business is prepared for the Implementation from Technical and Change perspective
- Manage the analysis of the non-people related changes, risks and issues; developing an implementation and mitigation plan
- Overseeing the Business testing (User Acceptance Testing) of to ensure optimal performance, and acceptance of testing by the Business
- Prepare the Stakeholders for the deployment of technology into the Business
- Engagement with the business and IT stakeholders to coordinate release activities and facilitate outcome
- Manage the release execution, tracking progress and reporting outcomes
- Define Technical Readiness and Acceptance approach / criteria and execute
- Lead go-live preparations, bringing technical and people change together
- Oversee technical implementation and on-site support
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement working as a Business Release Manager, Implementation Manager or a Project Manager with implementation background including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Strong project systems deployment experience
- Demonstrated experience on project implementations with hands-on experience, delivering quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
- Proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills with the capability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including high level presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proven capacity to contribute to and implement change initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200169921.
Reference Number: 200169921_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Officers - Records & Contract ManagementOther
- CCAssistant Director - National Call Centre ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPSystems Engineer (Wintel)QLD
- FTPre Sales Consultant - Cloud SolutionsOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Services (Level 3)NSW
- TPImplementation ManagerQLD
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Finance - Real Estate ManagementQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- FTReporting Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW