Senior DevOps Engineer
- Competitive $$$ are on offer
- ** End to End role**
- Melbourne CBD location!
!! NEW INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT ROLE !! Calling Technical Atlassian (JIRA) Engineers with Great Comms' and who love a Team Orientated Environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very Corporate environment.
Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all public transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible working environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An Australian Enterprise Organisation is currently expanding their team and searching for a Senior DevOps (Atlassian - JIRA) Engineer to work across exciting Software/Product Development.
You will be a Specialist comfortable working in a team oriented, Linux & Microsoft environment.
This is a SME role and you will be responsible for Unit Testing the Solution components, preparing deployment scripts and then supporting the deployed Solution within a Production environment.
This role will work within the Senior DevOps team and is an all-rounder with deep expertise in Software/Product Development and Configuration across the Atlassian suite including JIRA, BitBucket & Confluence.
Another part of the role consists of working closely with our Client's subsidiary companies as well as internal & external Stakeholders.
You will also get to work on both existing and new Projects!
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to feel confident with having the following skills and experience:
- Deep expertise in Design, Build and overall run of the Atlassian suite of software (JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence) in many environments
- Experience in the Integration of Atlassian Software into large IaaS Linux and Software/Product Development environments
- Ideally, Linux build automation experience
- Strong Linux (CentOS) experience
- Highly experienced with performance monitoring and logging solutions (Splunk)
- Ideally having an understanding of Information Security standards and principles (ISM)
- Familiar with Service Management processes (ITIL)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas and plans clearly and articulately with internal and external teams from various background and Technical skill levels
- Ideally have experience with a wide range of open source Technologies and Tools
- Solution Architecture; able to create component solution diagrams and briefs
- Highly experienced working in large, enterprise scale development and integration environments
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, click on the 'Apply' button, sending your resume in WORD format, or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200169959.
Reference Number: 200169959_2
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior PM/Project Coordinator - HR projectsOther
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTReact Developer - FrontendOther
- CCGaming DevelopersNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- FTSystems Programmer, InsuranceOther
- CCOpenText VRD 7.4 & 8.1 Development ConsultantVIC
- CCServer Administrator / EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Project Coordinator / AdminNSW
- CCUnderground Communication Systems SpecialistSA
- CCCommunications Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Learning Practice LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness and Technology Business AnalystVIC