Solution Architect - Enterprise Voice
- Growing Company
- Interesting Project
- Highly Visible Project
An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Architect comfortable in the Enterprise Voice world!
This highly strategic and growing client is seeking to engage a Senior Professional Solution Architect on a permanent basis with a strong Enterprise Voice background.
The essential job functions for this role include:
- Leading a cross-functional team you will analyse, design and implement architecture of projects in order to meet solution needs
- Analysing new and existing architectures, researching solutions, influence long term direction, and ensure engineering platforms meet reliability expectations
- Designing the overall infrastructure architecture, the system integration, and the implementation strategy to deliver directly against the customers needs
- Being the technical expert for clients regarding infrastructure architecture and as a leader in the field as an Enterprise Voice specialist
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, or related field preferred
- Six or more years of computer science and/or project/program management experience
- Experience working with client business processes
- Experience working with company products and/or client or vendor related technology
- Experience working with operating systems and programming languages
- Large scale deployment of Skype infrastructure
- Skype for Business
- Network optimisation/QoS for voice and video
- PBX replacement with VOIP
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnosis
- Strong skills in technical architecture, project management and organizational change
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong skills in data administration, design and architecture
- Good leadership to provide guidance to less experienced personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel when and if required
This role will see you work as part of a large professional project team and working on one of Adelaide's most exciting and complex projects.
If you have previously worked in a consulting or vendor environment then this role will be very suitable and we would love to talk to you urgently.
Our client offers exceptional employee benefits such as Training & Development, Health & Fitness Benefits and the ability to work with like-minded technical professionals.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 7422 0616. Please quote our job reference number: 200163827.
Reference Number: 200163827_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProgramme ManagerOther
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - ICT GovernanceOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSystems TrainerACT
- FTOSS ArchitectOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Analyst (Project Manager / Business Analyst)QLD
- FTDeveloper .NetSA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- FTSenior Cloud Consultant and SME, AWS, AzureNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- TPSAP Business Analyst - ProcurementQLD
- CCIBM Tivoli Network Configuration Lead - TelcoVIC
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCommunications Manager - TelcoVIC