Infrastructure Operation Manager
- Global leader in information technology
- 3 Month Contract
- Take ownership of challenging projects
Great opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Operation Manager to work for an Global Leader and providers of consulting Information Technology
As an Infrastructure & Operations you will drive a business partner centric service delivery model with teams structured around how services are consumed.
About the role
• Responsible for supporting governance of infrastructure services delivered by partners, vendors and third party suppliers, including technical validation of the supplier provided detailed designs and proposed configurations
• Responsible for supporting evaluation of technical changes, validation of supplier provided quotes and proposals, and assessment of supplier provided root-cause-analysis and corrective actions
• Responsible for providing Infrastructure & Operations domain technical expertise for resolution of complex problems/incidents or implementation of major changes
• Responsible for supporting service optimisation and continuous service improvement activities/initiatives
Strategy and Innovation:
• Provide active support in the formulation of Infrastructure patters and standards for effective service strategy and lifecycle planning and in the delivery and execution of an effective environment planning strategy
• Make recommendations for process improvements , in close collaboration with partners, vendors and third party suppliers to ensure continuous service innovation and improvement within Infrastructure & Operations
• Keep up to date with the latest developments in Infrastructure technology and continually evaluates and understands operational aspects of new technology and its potential to enhance service offerings
• Support effective service request governance by collaborating with partners, vendors and third party suppliers and providing close oversight on the material breaches in outcomes/SLAs
• As a game changing technologist, evaluates and provides technical recommendations to ensure the development and maintenance of effective technology infrastructure within the client group
• Reviews requirements against current and planned infrastructure environment in collaboration with partners, vendors and third party suppliers and formulates workable solutions that meet the customer requirement
• Taking customer needs into consideration, collaborates with partners, vendors and third party suppliers to evaluate and prioritise the requirements to fulfil requests
• Manage and supports the review and validation of service requests to ensure required information has been provided, required approvals have been sought and that all requests are appropriately recorded
• Support the wider IT community by providing Infrastructure & Operations domain and technical expertise to improve quality and robustness of solutions
• Support assessment of financial impact of risks and reporting by providing key technical insights
• Support in monitoring or resolution of
o technical issues as identified and assigned in operational governance meetings
o issues related to control gaps to support risk and control issue management
• Assist in providing key technical inputs to portfolio finance management for preparing and monitoring budgets related to IT Infrastructure services
• Support in preparing relevant cost and budget estimates
• Provide key technical inputs and relevant assistance to support Infrastructure & Operations 'Service Economics'
• Support demand and capacity planning by overseeing analysis and development provided by partners, vendors and third party suppliers
• Provide technical assistance and insights for effective management of Infrastructure service requirements
• Provide technical governance over services delivered by partners, vendors and third party suppliers on a day-to-day basis
• Provide subject matter expertise and advice regarding end to end incident and recovery management, problem resolution and service continuity
• Keeping focus on Infrastructure & Operations level priorities, liaises with partners to jointly review service requests, assesses incidents and problems and leads the diagnosis and resolution of complex technical issues on day-to-day basis
• Assist in governance and planning of major proposed changes to ensure successful implementation and transition of infrastructure changes
• Support in evaluation and review of technical design
• Assists with the development of solution designs on an as needed basis
• Assist in the design of backup and recovery procedures and ensures partners, vendors and third party suppliers develop, document, test and implement effective disaster recovery plans
Provide effective support in ensuring that agreed standards and processes within client group are adhered to and fulfil regulatory obligations on day-to-day basis
• Liaise with vendors to track solutions through all phases and escalates issues to maintain effective governance, reporting and control
• Support in monitoring and governance of service performance management with a customer obsessed mindset Partner and Vendor management:
• Proactively establish and maintain a "One Team" mindset with partners, vendors and third party supplier to deliver a service end to end
Technical and Industry Expertise :
• 3+ years' experience in a Technology corporate and matrix environment
• 3+ years in a complex IT infrastructure environment
• Advanced knowledge in 1 or more relevant Infrastructure domains
• Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting and consultative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Tertiary qualifications in IT or related discipline, or equivalent experience
• Relevant technical certifications such as CCIE, MCSE etc. desirable
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and communication skills - a proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with people at all levels of the organisation both verbal and written
• Builds effective relationships - a collaborative influencer who builds and fosters enduring relationships with Team Members, Business Leaders and Partners
• Strives to deliver consistent customer experience - proven ability to anticipate, own and resolve customer issues and devise customer service improvement strategies to continually implement and improve the strategies
• Decisive thinker - proven ability to analyse information quickly and use it to inform decisions
• Driven to deliver - proven ability to deliver, within constraints, the services that fulfil the business results and ability to apply knowledge of disruptive technologies to consistently drive efficiencies and provide competitive differentiation
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200169998.
Reference Number: 200169998_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPFront End Developer CMS ExperienceNSW
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTUX DesignerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Consultant TechnicalNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCChange ManagerVIC
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCHadoop SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness analyst - Business Case approval**NSW
- CCProject Manager - Network Engineering & TelcoVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - TechnicalWA
- FTService Management Domain ArchitectOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCOracle Database AdministratorQLD
- FTManager SecurityOther
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- CCInteractive UX - UI DesignerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC