- Melbourne CBD | Close to great amenities
- Contract with further extension
A prominent Government department is seeking a Java developer to join their team of developers.
You will work in one of the Transformation projects to develop Java Applications as per the standard.Undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes and contribute to the evolving system architecture and design. This requires a background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring and Hibernate with the ability to design, code, test, correct and documents large and/or complex programs and program from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result
The key attributes the applicants will bring along are:
- A background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring and Hibernate.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Java Developer
- Desirable : SOAP, Maven, Java 8, SOAP UI, SQL
- System / Solution Design abilities
- development experience in an Agile environment
- good communication skills
- Design, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex programs and program from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result
- Integrate with other tools to build solutions
- System / Solution Design abilities
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170101.
Reference Number: 200170101_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCProgramme ManagerVIC
- CCCisco WSA ConsultantVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPNetwork Design & Implementation EngineerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk Consultant/Customer Service SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTIncident ManagerACT
- FTAccount Manager - IT & Digital RecruitmentOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - DETQLD
- CCProgram Coordinator - Large Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTMobile App Development Lead | 6mth ContractOther
- FTData Center Storage & Backup EngineerWA
- FTSales ExecutiveOther
- FTDelivery Support Specialist - Data CentreOther
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW