Digital Project Manager
- 12 Month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Leading Superannuation industry
Great job opportunity for enthusiastic and driven individual to join as Project Manager to digitalise All Letters /Forms that are paper based.
Our client, a leading Organization in the financial sector, is currently looking for a Digital Project manager to help manage two projects of work to digitalise All Letters and Forms that are currently paper based. This role is based within a small high-performance team and we are looking for somebody with a positive can do attitude and a confident demeanor.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- The Project Manager is responsible for working with Project Owners and Sponsors to deliver successful Project outcomes by initiating, planning, leading and managing projects to deliver business and technology solutions.
- The role requires monitoring and regular reporting on Project progress in line with the Project Management Plan (PMP), Project Management Framework.
- Very strong stakeholder management (challenging multi-vendor space).
- Successful delivery of Letters/Forms from Paper to Digital.
- Exposure to the following technology: WS02, Avoka, eSign, edentiti, Address Validation and ATO services.
- Superannuation or Wealth Management
- Bachelor's degree.
- Project Management Certification e.g. PMI/Prince 2 Certification.
- Required experience, understanding or credentials including:
- 7+ years Project Management experience and 5+ years' experience in software development or systems integration, managing budgets upwards of $5m.
- Leading and successfully delivering business and IT change projects.
- Planning, development, and delivery of projects to budget, time and quality standards.
- Leading, managing and motivating multi-disciplinary project delivery team, consisting of both internal and external (contractors and vendors) to achieve outstanding results.
- Managing financial and performance analysis with extensive project reporting.
- Leading the development and application of best practice project management approaches and methodologies, as well as mentoring less experienced team members.
- Highly developed strategic, analytical, problem solving, issues management and evaluation skills to deliver innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, consultation, negotiation and reporting/presentation skills, including the ability to influence people at all levels, and foster and maintain collaborative working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills that demonstrate a proven record of success in influencing and negotiating with multiple stakeholders to manage and resolve complex issues and disputes and management of diverse stakeholder expectations.
- Ideally possessing experience in the Super or financial services industry.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize workloads.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200170115.
Reference Number: 200170115_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Operations Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Services (Level 3)NSW
- FTIBC Technical Specialist.Other
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics XRM / CRM .Net DeveloperWA
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPTraining ManagerQLD
- CCServer Administrator / EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital & Channel Sales DirectorOther
- CCManager - Collaboration ToolsVIC
- CCRelease ManagerQLD
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther