Server Administrator / Engineer
- Project Services
- Top Tier Organisation
- Immediate Start
This Technical Specialist will support Server Infrastructure, Identify and improve issues in server efficiency and support processes.
Server Administrator / Engineer
This market leader is seeking the services of an experienced Technical Specialist. You will execute transition projects through complete client systems investigation, current issues documentation, solutions design, change management, tickets volume rationalization, develope support documents, traine junior staffs, transfer knowledge to overseas team and hand over.
- VMware ESXi servers (6, 5.5, 5.0, 4)
- Windows servers and Cluster (2012, 2008, 2003)
- Citrix XenApp, Netscaler
- Windows Infrastructure, TCP/IP Networking, Network application troubleshooting
- Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, IAS, WSUS update infrastructure
- SQL Server install, configure and administrationHP Proliant Server, Dell PowerEdge Server, IBM xSeries Server, HP, Dell, IBM Blade servers\
- Backup, Legato Networker, Avamar (SQL, MS Exchange datastore/DPM, NTFS)
- EMC SAN (Clariion SANs, Brocade switches)
- DDL, TLS Encryption Certificate Management, PKI
- Solarwind, HPSIM, Dell Open Manage Server Administrator and Open Manage Essential software platform
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200166895.
Reference Number: 200166895_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Officers - Records & Contract ManagementOther
- CCAssistant Director - National Call Centre ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPSystems Engineer (Wintel)QLD
- FTPre Sales Consultant - Cloud SolutionsOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Services (Level 3)NSW
- TPImplementation ManagerQLD
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Finance - Real Estate ManagementQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- FTReporting Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW