Junior-Mid Level Software Support/Project Coordinator
- Career building role working with a Global organization
- This is a busy, varied and diverse opportunity not to be missed
- Great supportive team environment, excellent location work close to home!
Awesome opportunity has become available for multiple Junior-Mid Software Support/Project Coordinators to join a growing organization on the coast!
An awesome opportunity has become available for multiple Junior-Mid Software Support/Project Coordinators to join a growing organization on the Sunshine Coast!
In this role you will be responsible for liaising with clients, providing administrative support and maintaining the accuracy of their data. To be successful in this role you will be proactive, deadline driven with excellent time management, along with having a strong customer focus.
- Work directly with major clients to support management of ongoing programs
- Look after order vetting, order processing, script checking, client implementation/boarding, franchisee administration, card fulfilment, third party coordination and escalated technical support
- Work closely with Product Development, Accounting, Sales, QA and Client Services teams
- Learn the scope of existing products/practices to proactively assess any problems that may arise
- Participate in user acceptance testing and live/real time system cut over processes
- Ongoing manual intervention, monitoring, control, troubleshooting, problem analysis, and administrative table updates
- Coordinate with external vendors and partners to escalate and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently
- Utilize checks and validations to ensure all settlement outputs are generated as expected
- Deal with all teams to ensure all bases of a project are covered such as design, programming, sales and billing/finance
- 3+ years of Account Management experience
- Ability to work within a web-based environment
- Previous experience interfacing with large clients and/or vendors
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office products
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Energetic and driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Relentless attention to detail, accuracy and functionality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, client-oriented and comfortable with routine tasks
- Adaptable to change with a strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of POS systems would be an asset
- Previous Project Coordination experience is an asset
- Previous technical support experience would be an asset
Apply TODAY to find out more about this awesome opportunity!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Milica Ivkovic on 07 33395618. Please quote our job reference number: 200169671.
Reference Number: 200169671_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Officers - Records & Contract ManagementOther
- CCAssistant Director - National Call Centre ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPSystems Engineer (Wintel)QLD
- FTPre Sales Consultant - Cloud SolutionsOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Services (Level 3)NSW
- TPImplementation ManagerQLD
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Finance - Real Estate ManagementQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- FTReporting Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW