Gun Java Developers wanted
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent positions
- Java, jQuery, wizard, Spring, Guice, ORM, Hibernate experience a must!
Permanent roles, large complex fin tech environment, Java, jQuery, wizard, Spring, Guice, ORM, Hibernate, Drools experience needed. Melbourne CBD
It's all about the Company:
This prestigious well respected company in the product development space is seeking multiple GUN end to end Java Developers with Banking or Financial systems experience to join their high performing team on a permanent basis!
If you enjoy working in a challenging, high traffic, complex web/application environment, this is "THE IDEAL" role for you!!!
Your responsibilities will cover and not be limited to:
- Design and develop guided workflow using Java/jQuery
- The ability to build scalable and maintainable software-as-a-service apps using modern Java
- Write well designed, readable, appendable, testable & efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications as per the OneSource guidelines
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Your prior experience/skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Java Software Development experience
- A solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of backend technologies including but not limited to: Dropwizard, Spring/ Guice, ORM/ Hibernate, SQL and regional databases
- Demonstrated understanding of integration technologies including RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java
- Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
- Solid understanding of software Requirements and the Software Development Process
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with modern web technologies desirable such as Angular or Vue
- Hands on knowledge and experience in building scalable, fail tolerant, distributed backend systems
- Environment automation experience using AWS and Ansible
- Experience with Nginx, MySQL, Redis and Splunk
- Test automation and Continuous Integration & Delivery practices
There are multiple permanent positions available in Melbourne CBD. Apply now by sending your CV in word format for immediate consideration!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200169424.
Reference Number: 200169424_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPFront End Developer CMS ExperienceNSW
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTUX DesignerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Consultant TechnicalNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCChange ManagerVIC
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCHadoop SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness analyst - Business Case approval**NSW
- CCProject Manager - Network Engineering & TelcoVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - TechnicalWA
- FTService Management Domain ArchitectOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCOracle Database AdministratorQLD
- FTManager SecurityOther
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- CCInteractive UX - UI DesignerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC