Manager - Collaboration Tools
- Docklands, close to great amenities
- IT Project Tools strategy
- Content Management / Document Management System
A long term contract opportunity to work for a well known department within the Federal Government
The Collaboration Tools Manager will be responsible for the strategy, design, support and maintenance of the tools required for the complex programme to produce and manage artefacts. The scope of tools includes project management, architecture, business analysis, development testing and procurement, but with a focus on generic team collaboration tools rather than domain-specific tools such as load testers or integrated development environments.
Required Knowledge & Capabilities:
- Ability to create a programme-wide tools strategy
- Ability to define tools needs, identify solutions, evaluate and implement tools
- Broad knowledge of collaboration and project tools
- Understanding of how IT project roles operate and their needs including roles such as architects, PMs, BAs, testers
- Experience with tools such as; content management systems, document management systems, Kanban systems, online project management systems, task managers, work social media systems ,modeling tools, process tools.
- Ability to develop and maintain ongoing engagement with programme team members to achieve effective implementation and ongoing use of the tools.
Requirements and traceability management
Knowledge of IT architecture and process modelling tools
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170254.
Reference Number: 200170254_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProgramme ManagerOther
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - ICT GovernanceOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSystems TrainerACT
- FTOSS ArchitectOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Analyst (Project Manager / Business Analyst)QLD
- FTDeveloper .NetSA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- FTSenior Cloud Consultant and SME, AWS, AzureNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- TPSAP Business Analyst - ProcurementQLD
- CCIBM Tivoli Network Configuration Lead - TelcoVIC
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCommunications Manager - TelcoVIC