- Government based
- Long term contract
- Melbourne CBD
A brilliant opportunity to manage multiple projects within a large complex ICT program
This position will be responsible for the day to day delivery of projects. The position includes oversight of project managers, informing scheduling, dependency management, risk management, reporting, and communication.
Knowledge & Skills Required
The successful candidate will have demonstrated capability and behaviours in the following areas.
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar role for a comprehensive ICT programme of a similar scale.
- Experience in applying 'better practice' approaches to all aspects of programme and project management which are practical and results focused.
- Certification or several years' experience at a senior level, as an expert practitioner of recognised project and programme management tools and techniques. PRINCE2 and MSP preferred.
- Delivers on intended results and promotes professional expertise.
- Steers and implements change and deals with uncertainty.
- Develops and supports innovative solutions.
Shapes strategic thinking
- Thinks analytically and focuses strategically.
- Shows judgement, intelligence and common sense.
Nurtures productive working relationships
- Builds and sustains collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Guides, mentors and develops people.
Communicates with influence
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiates persuasively.
- Listens, understands and adapts to audience.
Exemplifies personal drive and integrity
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Engages with risk and shows personal courage.
- Displays resilience and self-awareness, and a commitment to personal development
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170251.
Reference Number: 200170251_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Managment (Business Analysis/Project officer)**NSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - TechnicalWA
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther
- FTSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- FTProject Specialist with Scheduling and Reporting AnalyticsOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCOracle Database AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Oracle Financials - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPMoodle Solutions ArchitectVIC
- TPSplunk ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC