Senior Java Developer
- Long Term Contract Opportunity + Extensions
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Do you have extensive Java, Spring, GUI Development experience?
Global market leader in financial services. Seeking innovative and talented Java Developers with experience with High Transaction Distributed Systems!
Work on some of the largest and most complex Payment Gateway projects. No two days will be the same working within this fast-paced and agile project team.
You will be responsible for:
- Design & develop a world class Payment Gateway product
- Delivering high quality secure software
- Production support and development of payment gateway products
- Mentoring and providing guidance to less experienced team members
- Developing and maintaining software for highly reliable and available systems
- Developing and maintaining software in complex distributed systems
- Extensive experience developing large scale commercial Java code and modern GUIs
- Java 7 and/or Java 8 will be highly regarded
- Advanced skills with Spring framework is essential
- Experience working with High Transaction Distributed Systems is essential
- Routine SQL (PostgreSQL or Oracle)
- Routine Linux
- Scrum/Agile experience (desirable)
- Experience with REST web service APIs
- Digital market leader
- Innovate technology direction
- Globally recognised brand
- Work with some of the best and brightest in the industry
- Work-life balance
- Outstanding training and career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration on offer
- Highly supportive team
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200169352.
Reference Number: 200169352_3
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Managment (Business Analysis/Project officer)**NSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - TechnicalWA
- CCGraph Database Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther
- FTSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- FTProject Specialist with Scheduling and Reporting AnalyticsOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCOracle Database AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Oracle Financials - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPMoodle Solutions ArchitectVIC
- TPSplunk ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC