Deputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney Based
- Sydney based Global IT Outsourcing company
- Excellent career development opportunities
- NV 1 Clearance ESSENTIAL
Deputy Chief Engineer with strong DEFENCE systems experience needed to join global IT Services organisation working on critical Defence projects
This IT Outsourcing company in the North Ryde area requires the expertise of an experienced Deputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems with previous experience working with DEFENCE Training & Simulation products and projects.
The position entails direction, oversight and design authority functions for the systems engineering lifecycle processes and deliverables for training and simulation products.
This highly dynamic role is working within a defence project team with consisting 30+ people. This team ranges in ages and cultures as well as ranging in different IT skills/Specialities. It's a great team but they want this new person to bring anew flavour to the team. Add some flair, creativity, challenge the norm and produce a new energy in the team. The successful candidate should be creative, energetic, dynamic and ready to start bringing ideas to the table.
MUST BE AT LEAST NEGATIVE VETTING 1 SECURITY CLEARED TO BE SUITABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
- Perform Design Authority responsibilities
- Advocate end user and client requirements.
- Provide domain knowledge
- Participate in Software Design Initiation workshops with design teams
- Provide ITAR guidance with respect to data being incorporated into organisational developed supplies.
- Plan product evolutions and ensure implementation of the product engineering release processes.
- Lead and champion engineering process compliance and improvement,
- Oversee the introduction and use of new engineering tools.
- Actively support company Defence Engineering objectives such that staff are working on
- Minimum 15 years experience in ISO15288, or equivalent standard, conformant development of systems for mission critical applications;
- Minimum 15 years experience in development of training and simulation systems;
- Significant experience in leading the design, solutioning etc within complex programs.
- Experience and extensive understanding of customer training processes;
- Experience and extensive understanding of naval combat system architectures and weapon/sensor systems;
- Experience and extensive understanding of the operational usage of naval combat systems; and
- Strong writing and collaboration skills.
- Development and delivery of systems and associated documentation in accordance with the Australian Defence Contracting Standard (ASDEFCON)
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or an information technology or related discipline.
APPLY NOW for this exciting career development opportunity
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200167636.
Reference Number: 200167636_9
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTVisual/Graphic DesignerACT
- FTDigital Security Architect - AWSQLD
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- CCHadoop DeveopersACT
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer / ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Application Specialist - Cerner MillenniumNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTFilenet Technical ConsultantOther
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - HRMISACT
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSenior Solution Architect- Sharepoint, Neuron/MuleSoftOther