Security Consultant - Telco
- Fantastic contract role in Melbourne CBD, close to amenities!
- ASAP start, hit the ground running!
- Must have: Australian Citizenship. Able to receive AGSVA Baseline Clearance!
Australian telco powerhouse seeks developed IT professional in the field of Security for a large program of work in Melbourne, Victoria.
An Australian telecommunications powerhouse is currently undergoing an ongoing information security compliance transformation.
As their Security Consultant you will be responsible for the governance documentation and to collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure system compliance is achieved.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a high impact team which is making a significant difference in the organisation's success within the health sector of Australia!
In this newly created position, your focus will be to assist in the completion of key governance documentation and to collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure system compliance is achieved.
- Develop Security frameworks & processes across the business unit and for client programs of work
- Advise on long-term Security frameworks and client Security road-maps
- Provide Risk Management expertise to complex client projects
- Forming deep, strategic with a range of senior client and internal stakeholders
- Advise clients on tactical Security operations challenges
- Guidance across Security Design Principles and practices for major, complex projects
- Lead, manage and mentor others in the team
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Citizenship is mandatory! The preferred candidate will be obtaining an AGSVA Baseline Clearance!
- 5+ years of strong, experienced information security professional, with a focus on governance, risk and compliance
- Experience with one or more information security compliance regimes: ASD ISM, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 is a must!
- Information security background with proven success in a Security Architect / Consulting role delivering complex integrated Security and Infrastructure technology solutions and strategies
- Information Technology Degree and industry certifications
- In-depth knowledge of information security and infrastructure
- Consulting experience including Risk and Threat strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, extensive Stakeholder management experience
- A high degree of professionalism and business acumen
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bennett Sutton on 03 86804240. Please quote our job reference number: 200168205.
Reference Number: 200168205_2
Contact Details: Bennett Sutton - 03 8680 4240
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bennett Sutton
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4240
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior PM/Project Coordinator - HR projectsOther
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTReact Developer - FrontendOther
- CCGaming DevelopersNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- FTSystems Programmer, InsuranceOther
- CCOpenText VRD 7.4 & 8.1 Development ConsultantVIC
- CCServer Administrator / EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Project Coordinator / AdminNSW
- CCUnderground Communication Systems SpecialistSA
- CCCommunications Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Learning Practice LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness and Technology Business AnalystVIC