Senior Change Analyst
- 3-6 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Telecommunication industry experience highly regarded
Be part of an exciting journey within the telecommunication space! Change professionals with experience with Agile based PMO are encouraged to apply.
3-6 months contract
Reporting to the Change Manager, you will drive the development of change analysis deliverables for programmes of work that are being implemented within HFC and will work within the PMO to provide organisational change needs and gap analysis, develop a business impact assessment, communications and engagement plan, training needs analysis (high level), implementation readiness plan and transition to BAU, as well as workshop facilitation and related stakeholder engagement activities.
- Development of suite of OCM artefacts - stakeholder matrix, change plan, change schedule, high-level BIA, detailed BIA, communications and engagement strategy/plan, communications schedule, High-level TNA for workgroups which identify training and learning needs
- Development of change strategy, plan, and schedule with estimated work effort to support overall change management strategy and plan
- Identify and develop change interventions for workforce based on needs access, timelines and budget
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationship with stakeholders including the management of RACI
- Understand and implement solutions for a variety of processes which include product, process, IT
- Analyses change impacts and learning objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts to design solutions that align with the change impacts and learning objectives
- Develop innovative ideas for change artefacts
- Use appropriate writing styles to ensure content is aimed at the target stakeholder requirements
- Apply PROSCI methodology into all development projects
- Rapid reporting to key stakeholders
You will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role particularly within the telecommunication or banking industry
- Experience working with or in a PMO (mandatory) ideally within an Agile environment
- Detailed knowledge of PROSCI methodology - Please ensure this is on resume
- Experience in scoping organisational change development and design
- Experience in developing organisational change strategies and plans
- Consultative approach and excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working to support change management programs
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200169832.
Reference Number: 200169832_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Application DeveloperNSW
- FTField Systems ConsultantOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Architect (Infrastructure / Cloud)Other
- FTMid-level Front end DeveloperOther
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Delivery Manager | ServiceNowQLD
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HCMQLD
- FTAgile Project Manager - Applications backgroundOther
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Fin Tech Start Up- 3 MonthOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW