- Docklands, close to great amenities
- Long term contract
- Multiple projects experience
Fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a large ICT program with a prominent Government department
This position will report to the General Manager, Delivery. It is focused on assisting in the planning, documentation, and delivery of projects. The role will ensure project plans are up to date and check if tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner, preparing project status reports, presentations, agendas etc. for project manager review and then collation as part of the regular reporting schedule. The role will also assist with the development and delivery of funding bids for future tranches.
Provide support services including development of general correspondence and presentations for Robust, ensuring the high quality, consistency, and integrity of all relevant data and source information.
Understand and work within the parameters of the NPP (new policy proposal) process. Gather, document, store and disseminate related documentation in a manner commensurate with the security classification of the material.
Build and maintain effective relationships including Robust team members, senior managers, stakeholders/customers, external agencies and vendors.
Comply with all official work, health and safety policies and procedures.
Knowledge & Skills Required
The successful candidate will have demonstrated capability and behaviours in the following areas.
- Relevant experience undertaking a similar role for a comprehensive ICT program of a similar scale.
- Certification or experience practicing recognised project and program management tools and techniques. PRINCE2 and MSP preferred.
Shapes Strategic Thinking
- Harnesses information and opportunities
- Shows judgement, intelligence and common-sense
Ensures closure and delivers on intended results.
Exemplifies Personal Drive and Integrity
- Demonstrates public services professionalism and probity
- Commits to action and displays resilience
- Demonstrates self-awareness and a commitment to personal development
Cultivates Productive Working Relationships
- Nurtures internal and external relationships
- Facilitates cooperation and partnerships
Communicates with Influence
- Communicates clearly
- Listens, understands and adapts to audience
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170253.
Reference Number: 200170253_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Operations Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Services (Level 3)NSW
- FTIBC Technical Specialist.Other
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics XRM / CRM .Net DeveloperWA
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPTraining ManagerQLD
- CCServer Administrator / EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital & Channel Sales DirectorOther
- CCManager - Collaboration ToolsVIC
- CCRelease ManagerQLD
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther