Helpdesk Support role
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD Location
- Market Leader
Fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional customer service skills to join a Dynamic IT Helpdesk Team !
A fantastic contract opportunity is now available for a 1st level Help Desk Support to join a team professionals providing superior customer support to technical issues.
Skills and experience required:
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with all customers at all levels
- Interest in technology
- 1 year 1st level Help Desk (phone based) or 2 nd Level Desktop (Desktop and Laptop environment) highly desirable (but not essential)
- Ability to work proactively unsupervised & as member of wider team
- Good , analytical, troubleshooting and incident solving skills
- Basic Project Management Methodologies an advantage
- Previous Call Centre or Customer Service experience is preferred to be considered for this role.
- Flexible - willing and able to operate at all levels of Client Services based on a rotating roster or as required
- Strong Customer service focus
- High level of Interpersonal skills
- SLA & Process driven
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication skills
- Technical knowledge of Lotus Notes; Windows 7 ; Microsoft Office 2010, Citrix.
- Good understanding of PC hardware, software, mobile devices and all related peripherals.
- Basic Awareness of ITIL
- Prior experience with an Incident Management / Call Logging system
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200170400.
Reference Number: 200170400_2
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark - 02 9464 5685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5685
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCProgramme ManagerVIC
- CCCisco WSA ConsultantVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPNetwork Design & Implementation EngineerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk Consultant/Customer Service SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTIncident ManagerACT
- FTAccount Manager - IT & Digital RecruitmentOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - DETQLD
- CCProgram Coordinator - Large Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTMobile App Development Lead | 6mth ContractOther
- FTData Center Storage & Backup EngineerWA
- FTSales ExecutiveOther
- FTDelivery Support Specialist - Data CentreOther
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW