- Collaborative work environment
- Initial 2.5 Month Contract
- Great Location
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a manual tester to work with a dynamic team.
Fantastic opportunity for a Manual Tester to join a highly regarded team and work in a collaborative agile environment.
What you will essentially have:
- Minimum 5 years of Testing experience
- Knowledge and skills in testing Web API/REST API and Windows services
- Having Agile experience
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to production systems
- Participate in the daily team standups to identify the current projects
- Assign tasks in JIRA related to testing
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in using tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Specific exposure to the Insurance domain.
- Strong experience in the creation and deployment of test plans
- Strong experience in conducting regression testing on systems
- Strong experience in compiling test reports
- Strong experience in using PostMan or SOAP UI (or relevant tools) in testing Web API/REST APIs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Extensive documentation and technical writing experience
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200170459.
Reference Number: 200170459_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTXPLAN TrainerOther
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCGaming DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTIT Analyst- Governance, Compliance, Strategy, AssuranceOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- FTUX DesignerACT
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTOSS SpecialistOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTFilenet Technical ConsultantOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCAdlib 5.3 Development ConsultantVIC
- CCDeveloper - KofaxVIC
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTNetIQ Access Manager SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTDigital & Channel Sales DirectorOther