TRIM Support Officer
- Contract to June 2018
- Based in Canberra CBD
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Do you have 5 years TRIM Development experience? Have you worked with HP TRIM v9? We want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking TRIM Support Officers to assist with a TRIM upgrade from version 7.35 to content manager 9.1. You will be required to configure a new TRIM workflow module, unit test new versions of TRIM and perform TRIM admin functions.
To be successful in this position you are required to have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience as a TRIM developer not just TRIM Administrator experience.
- Recent experience in Content Manager Version 9 or above.
- Recent experience in system integration testing with a good understanding of SOA. Perform WSDL validations SOAP request validations and xml schema validations.
- Recent experience in ASP/HTML web development
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200170410.
Reference Number: 200170410_1
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Application DeveloperNSW
- FTField Systems ConsultantOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Architect (Infrastructure / Cloud)Other
- FTMid-level Front end DeveloperOther
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Delivery Manager | ServiceNowQLD
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HCMQLD
- FTAgile Project Manager - Applications backgroundOther
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Fin Tech Start Up- 3 MonthOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW