Ongoing BA contract opportunities
Consulting experience preferred
Hudson is currently seeking applications from experienced Business Analysts for one of our key clients.
You will be required to build and develop strong relationships with external clients and gain a solid understanding of their business, working closely with stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes at strategic and operational levels.
You will be required to use excellent relationship building skills, working either as part of a team or independently, through complex and challenging business and IT issues and processes using formal methodologies.
Specifically, you will engage with clients including:
- Providing presales assistance and development of proposals
- Conducting Requirements Analysis workshops and Specifications
- Compiling Design and Functional Specifications for Project Scoping
- Ensuring design consistency encompassing all user and technical requirements
- Assisting with Project and Change Management
- Conducting Business Process Mapping and Improvement workshops
- Developing and compiling documentation
- Data migration and conversion, testing and implementation support
- Conducting Train the Trainer sessions
- Account management including making recommendations to clients regarding further enhancements
- A proven track record of achievement
- A minimum of 5 years working experience as a business or systems analyst
- A strong understanding of both business and technology concepts
- Demonstrated business and system implementation experience and expertise in complex multi-level organisations
- Demonstrated advanced workshop techniques and Business Process Analysis and Improvement experience
- A good technical and operational understanding of various software platforms and testing requirements
- The ability to elicit client requirements and develop specifications using formal methodologies
We require you to have:
This exciting contract role would suit a person with hands on business consultancy experience, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with a range of stakeholder types including senior executives.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brett Hughes in our Adelaide office on (08) 8223 8876.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProgramme ManagerOther
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - ICT GovernanceOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSystems TrainerACT
- FTOSS ArchitectOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Analyst (Project Manager / Business Analyst)QLD
- FTDeveloper .NetSA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- FTSenior Cloud Consultant and SME, AWS, AzureNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- TPSAP Business Analyst - ProcurementQLD
- CCIBM Tivoli Network Configuration Lead - TelcoVIC
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCommunications Manager - TelcoVIC