Mid - Senior Web Developer
We have an immediate requirement for a Mid
- Senior Web Developer to join one of our clients on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a Web Developer that has an interest on focusing on the front end and back end. The role will involve a mix of Greenfields and enhancement projects.
- Senior Web Developer you will have:
- 4+ years experience in Development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to openly discuss ideas
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Senior Web Developer role:
- AngularJS or ReactJS
- Previous experience with Jquery
- Skills in C# and ASP.NET
As the Successful Mid
The following experience would be highly regarded for the Mid
Candidates need to be based in Perth with full work rights to be considered.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Wu in our Perth office on (08) 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. BZ/43127.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC