Test and Support Analyst
ServiceNow | Government | Contract
Based in Brisbane CBD | Start ASAP
5 month contract | $63.50/hour | Apply now!
We are currently seeking an experienced Test and Support Analyst to embed a service management system in a government-based role. The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder able to quickly adapt and contribute to an established working team. Your enthusiasim, positive attitude and multi-disciplinary approach to your work will be crucial to succeeding in this busy role. As the successful candidate, you're willing to go above and beyond what is required, to lead and be a great team-player in your new role.
As a Test and Support Analyst in this government-based position, you will assist in embedding the service management system ServiceNow within one of their branches. Your role will also involve a range of testing and support activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Updating user acceptance test scripts
- Updating training material
- Experience with a service management system (experience with ServiceNow would be desirable)
- Engaging with the business about their required involvement in project tasks
- Preparing project documentation
- Supporting testing and eliciting testing requirements
This is a contract role through until December 2017.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18307. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSAP ISU/ CRM ConsultantOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTInformation Security Accreditations AdvisorOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTMajor Incident ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCManual TesterNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Policy Officer - Records ManagementQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FT.Net Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW