Senior Business Analyst - Fleet Management System
Initial contract until to start ASAP until November 2017 paying approx $850/day
Brisbane CBD Location | Fleet Management Legacy System Project | RFP
BA required with motor vehicle fleet management, finance and procurement exp
Our client, QFleet, is undertaking a business transformational project to replace their fleet management legacy systems. This project is a joint activity between QFleet, Public Safety Business Agency (PSBA) and Queensland Ambulance Service (QAS) with QFleet taking a lead role.
They currently require a suitability experienced Senior Business Analyst to work in a consultative manner with Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business processes, document RFP business requirements, provide analysis and insight while working to a predefined schedule.
- Documentation of current business processes including finance processes and systems (some of this has been completed) as well as analysis of future needs.
- Record and analyse baseline process metrics to aid in benefits realisation in the To-be process models.
- Development of the Request for Proposal (RFP) business requirements and scenarios.
- Assisting in the FMS assessment and selection process.
- Revising the business case including benefits, cost analysis and recommendations.
- Maintain knowledge documentation, business rules and process model libraries.
- Preparation of relevant documentation to a high standard.
- Perform business process mapping & analysis.
- Facilitating brainstorming sessions to identify gaps and chart out action plans.
- Analysis of 'As Is' process maps and metrics.
- Conduct and facilitate workshops with Subject Matter Experts.
- Build effective relationships with Subject Matter Experts.
- Develop positive team ethos within the immediate workgroup through positive participation and communication.
- Understand team dynamics and the effective utilisation of different personality types within a team.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst in the following key areas: motor vehicle fleet management, finance and procurement.
- Experience in developing RFP business requirements and business cases.
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience in recording process metrics.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Experience writing user stories and business scenarios.
- Experience working in close liaison with developers, testers, other business analysts, change analysts and business representatives.
- Experience and practical understanding of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) and PRINCE2 Project Management methodologies.
- Experience in SAP.
- Experience with Bizagi.
- Experience and practical understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18356.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Application DeveloperNSW
- FTField Systems ConsultantOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Architect (Infrastructure / Cloud)Other
- FTMid-level Front end DeveloperOther
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Delivery Manager | ServiceNowQLD
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HCMQLD
- FTAgile Project Manager - Applications backgroundOther
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Fin Tech Start Up- 3 MonthOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW