Long term contract engagement
Our client is looking to engage a number of Java Developers on initial 6 month fixed term contract engagements. With a busy project pipeline the hiring manager is eager to conduct interviews to allow for new starters to commence in late August / early September 2017. Long term we would expect continuing roles to be available for those that join the team and deliver strong results quickly.
The successful candidate will have:
- 7+ years commercial applications development experience
- Proven hands on experience delivering complex solutions using Java/J2EE technologies
- Capability and interest working on not just greenfields development but also enhancement and support projects
- Strong databased development skills using Oracle PL/SQL
- Full SDLC exposure including testing
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Skills with C++ or embedded technologies would be highly advantageous
To be considered candidates must be based in Perth and available to attend face to face interviews at short notice.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron Batten in our Perth office on (08) 9323 0282, quoting Ref No. 6B/17532
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Officers - Records & Contract ManagementOther
- CCAssistant Director - National Call Centre ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPSystems Engineer (Wintel)QLD
- FTPre Sales Consultant - Cloud SolutionsOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Services (Level 3)NSW
- TPImplementation ManagerQLD
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Finance - Real Estate ManagementQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- FTReporting Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW