Junior Business Analysis - Business Case specialist**
Help faciliate and deliver two huge business cases
Work within big public sector organisation going through unpecedented change
My Client, a highly revered and respected government organisation, are looking for a Junior Buinsess analyst to help faciliate two huge business case reviews and make sure they're successful and accepted across the board. Beyond this are more business cases to be reviewed across the business.
This will require excellent financial modelling skills outlining benefits and risks, as well as strong stakeholder engagement and management skills both internally and externally, especially with articulation of these new technological changes within the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a huge government organisation and delivery programs which will have a wider positive social impact.
Please apply with an updated CV or directly send to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPFront End Developer CMS ExperienceNSW
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTUX DesignerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Consultant TechnicalNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCChange ManagerVIC
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCHadoop SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness analyst - Business Case approval**NSW
- CCProject Manager - Network Engineering & TelcoVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - TechnicalWA
- FTService Management Domain ArchitectOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCOracle Database AdministratorQLD
- FTManager SecurityOther
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- CCInteractive UX - UI DesignerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC