Systems Engineer (Wintel)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract with the view to go permanent
Large Reputable Organisation looking for a Systems Engineer up for a challenge
Windows Server | SCCM | VMware | Citrix
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract with the view to go permanent
- Large and Reputable Organisation looking for a Systems Engineer up for a challenge
- Windows Server | SCCM | VMware | Citrix
- Provide high level technical skills in the analysis of IT system issues and the formulation, design and provision of appropriate solutions and improvements across these specialties:
- Wintel (AD, Domain, DNS, DHCP, AV solutions, Backup solutions, monitoring)
- IIS Server
- SCCM 2012 management
- Application packaging (MSI development/testing/deployment)
- VMWare 5.5/6.0 / HP and Dell hardware, SAN storage
- Citrix solutions
- Networking/Switching/Firewalls/VOIP solutions
- Provide effective change management, capacity planning, incident management, risk management and continuity planning.
- Ensure end to end service delivery for enterprise systems within the organisation.
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with other staff within the organisation to ensure the alignment and integration of operational services, processes and service levels across the board.
- High level understanding and working knowledge of relevant technical domains
- Demonstrated experience or the ability to quickly learn relevant applications/systems and ITIL Service Management processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with multiple key internal projects, Operations and external technology vendor stakeholders by the use of high level communications skills, including the ability to influence others
- Ability to work individually and within a high performance team with time critical and financially constrained tasks and complex deliverables by providing guidance and supervision of other team members and project resources
Our client is a reputable organisation, known for the range of valuable services they provide to the Queensland region. Due to exciting projects in the pipeline (including a datacentre move), they are in search for a Wintel engineer with a passion to grow as they rejuvenate their infrastructure.
Providing your expertise for 12 months and beyond, this is going to be a major journey turning old infrastructure to new. You will work under one of the brightest and most fun managers in Brisbane, four engineers, and closely with an architect to make sure the right actions are taken in their projects.
Your primary duties will be:
You will demonstrate the following:
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on email@example.com , quoting Ref No: 4A/25665. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C++Other
- CCInfrastructure Lead/ ConsultantQLD
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - ERP SystemsNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior PM/Project Coordinator - HR projectsOther
- FTUser Experience / UX DesignerSA
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- CCApplication Support Specialist- BathurstNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- FTCloud Engineer / Systems EngineerOther
- CCInnovation Event & Portfolio SupportNSW
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems TrainerACT
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- TPICT Event Logistics OfficerACT