Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager
Senior Business Analyst required for several exciting major projects
Government role based in Brisbane CBD | ASAP Start
Up to $98/hr including super | 6 month contract with possibility of extension
Our client, a government organisation, is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with Project Management skills to support several projects and BAU activities. Working closely with the business, ICT teams, solution architects, project staff and business clients, you will have direct client engagement throughout the project.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity with possibility of extension, based in Brisbane CBD.
- Analysis of ICT technical requirements and frameworks
- Analysis of user requirements and current state processes to assist in the identification of the most appropriate solution and conversion of these into detailed business requirements and future state business processes.
- Assist clients with the articulation of high level business needs in relation to information systems and information technology processes.
- Contribute to the initiation, management and delivery of a range of ICT projects by effective project planning, resourcing, coordination, monitoring, reporting, budget, risk and issue management.
- Preparation of relevant project documentation to a high standard, to ensure appropriate communication of project scope, objectives and deliverables.
- Monitor and manage activities in accordance with agreed plans, ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver the project on time and to budget.
- Ensure project and quality plans are prepared and maintained to provide regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders. Capture and disseminate technical and business information.
- Establish, manage and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 5 years experience in articulating business requirements
- Practical experience documenting current and future business processes
- Management of a range of small to medium ICT projects in a complex environment
- Advanced critical analytical and evaluation skills, problem solving and research skills to develop innovative and cost-effective solutions to complex IT and business issues.
- Demonstrated experience of analysis of complex user requirements and identification of innovative, appropriate solutions for major ICT projects.
- Highly proficient at providing advice and recommendations to clients on information systems capabilities and system solution options.
- Advanced interpersonal communication competency in negotiating, establishing and maintaining networks and working relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet required deadlines and ability to identify opportunities and improvements that will contribute to the success of projects (vision).
- Demonstrated commitment to enabling successful projects through detailed planning, identification of dependencies and recording and appropriate escalation of issues and risks that may impact the realisation of project outputs, outcomes and benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and negotiate with influence, as well as used your written and oral communication skills across various management levels to improve project outcomes.
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention tools and practices
- Certifications in PRINCE2 project management.
Highly Desirable Requirements:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18245. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSAP ISU/ CRM ConsultantOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTInformation Security Accreditations AdvisorOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTMajor Incident ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCManual TesterNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Policy Officer - Records ManagementQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FT.Net Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW