Senior Front End Developer
Clear career progression
Seeking a senior level Front-end Developer to join a fast paced and dynamic team to work on a variety of interesting and technically challenging projects.
In this role you will be responsible for improving and maintaining the agency's front-end development standards and guidelines. You will also develop front-end code to convert highly creative designs into interactive digital solutions that are engaging & highly functional.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a front-end development role.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, Bootstrap 3 & 4.
- Advanced knowledge of CSS3, especially in animations, transitions and creative visual effects.
- Advanced knowledge of LESS and SASS.
- Advanced knowledge of ES2015.
- Advanced Knowledge of Responsive Design and its implementation across browsers and devices.
- Experience configuring task runners such as Grunt, Gulp, Angular CLI.
- Experience with various packages from Bower and especially NPM.
- Experience with SPA development with Angular JS framework.
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC
If you you would like to hear more about this role please contact Alice on 02 8233 2354 or email your resume to me on email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior PM/Project Coordinator - HR projectsOther
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTReact Developer - FrontendOther
- CCGaming DevelopersNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- FTSystems Programmer, InsuranceOther
- CCOpenText VRD 7.4 & 8.1 Development ConsultantVIC
- CCServer Administrator / EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Project Coordinator / AdminNSW
- CCUnderground Communication Systems SpecialistSA
- CCCommunications Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Learning Practice LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness and Technology Business AnalystVIC