Build the Implementation Management Plan for High Profile|High Value Program
Experience building complex plans and schedules to support ERP implemenations
Mulitfacted releases and projects management
Reporting to the Senior Director, the purpose of this position is to manage and lead a team of ICT professionals to facilitate project integration between the technical release and project dependencies for statewide implementation of the Queensland Health rostering and payroll solution.
- Strategic Leadership
- Provide strategic direction and leadership in forward planning the implementation phase of the project statewide rollout program that delivers the rostering and payroll solution.
- Manage and lead a team of ICT professionals in the delivery of the project solution to the business by effectively managing resources, risks, deadlines and outcomes and ensuring availability and robustness of processes and systems to support release delivery.
- Provide leadership on specialised projects designed to implement agency-wide improvements to workforce management solutions in required timeframes and within established project management frameworks.
- Implementation Management
- Provide expert advice in relation to assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of releases and project deliverables, including the evaluation of risks identified for the proposed implementation.
- Lead the creation of statewide implementation plans and schedules to ensure all rollout implementation and transition activities are identified, scheduled and managed across the lifecycle of each rollout.
- Ensure project schedules are developed in partnership with the project and business and post go live and support activities are planned and effective.
- Prepare statewide implementation and transition stream reports to report on achievements, progress, risks and issues.
- Control the movement of project implementation activities through the project lifecycle to validate the completion of release activities and escalate risks and issues as required.
- Act as the conduit between the release program of work and project to ensure the project is fully across all interdependencies with the release, including release scope, business impact assessment and go live timings.
- Provide guidance and management on the planning and execution of project implementation management across all project rollouts, including user acceptance, training, user provisioning and data management, as well as hypercare support.
- Investigate, promote, influence and drive the resolution of integration aspects between release management and project issues.
- Ensure all aspects of the development and modification of the payroll and rostering solution are aligned with relevant ICT strategies, policies standards and practices, and that existing and planned systems and IT infrastructure remain compatible
- Provide expert and strategic advice through briefing notes or other communication channels as required on a broad variety of topics either proactively to manage risks and issues or as requested including reporting to the relevant governance Boards.
- Represent Workforce Management Solutions and Operations as required in high level and often complex communications, collaboration, negotiations and other interactions with clients, vendors and other key stakeholders.
- Lead effective cross team collaboration to ensure thorough business impact assessments and change management are undertaken and effective delivery of solutions according to agreed criteria to achieve the desired business benefits.
- Resource Management/Other
- Ensure resource flexibility and workforce capability to support the delivery of workforce management solutions and services to all stakeholders including the provision of resources required for projects.
- As this program is a very large, high value|high profile and complex project this role is one of a number of key roles critical to its success. The role is highly challenging and the ideal candidate will demonstrate substantial successful experience with implementations of multifaceted releases and projects in a large, diverse and complex operating environment.
- A relevant qualification and/or accreditation in the Prince2, ITIL framework, Agile or SAFE would be well regarded
- Proven experience in an Implementation Management role in a large complex organisation and with proven experience in building large and complex plans and schedules to support ERP implementations and support transition.
- Demonstrated success in providing leadership, management and motivation to a team of information technology professionals, with a strong focus on meeting outcomes, quality client service, and customer driven culture in an environment of change, in compliance with human resource policies.
- High level knowledge of ICT technical domains as required to understand the inputs and influences of ICT implementation strategies and schedules.
- Advanced communication skills with demonstrated ability to provide advice, consult and negotiate with senior management and a diverse range of stakeholders, including vendors and suppliers, on complex and strategic issues, build effective client and stakeholder relationships in an environment of change.
- Demonstrated high level project management skills and the ability to design and implement systems and processes leading to improvement in operational efficiency and effectiveness.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Reference 4C/06360
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTVisual/Graphic DesignerACT
- FTDigital Security Architect - AWSQLD
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- CCHadoop DeveopersACT
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer / ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Application Specialist - Cerner MillenniumNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTFilenet Technical ConsultantOther
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - HRMISACT
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSenior Solution Architect- Sharepoint, Neuron/MuleSoftOther