SAP Data Migration Specialist
2 Month Contract
$117 per hour|40 hours per week Mon-Fri
Data Migration Project - SAP 4.6C to a Customised Solution
Hudson is currently sourcing for an experienced Data Migration Specialist to work as part of the Data Migration Team to migrate real estate and property management data SAP 4.6C to a customized solution. The existing environment is complex and has a number of integrations into the current system.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of data migration activities associated with project implementations
- Design, build and test data migration processes for required objects, including mapping data from source systems to target systems
- Manage the use of data migration and management tools and associated processes to ensure a consistent and standardised approach
- Provide and document technical verifications and reconciliations for the migrated data
- Develop plans detailing the tasks necessary to implement solutions
- Coordinate and negotiate with other areas of the business and resources to ensure that planned activities are completed and tested in accordance with plans
- Undertake quality assurance processes to ensure integrity and compliance status of the system
- Assist management to coordinate multiple resources to ensure assigned activities are completed
- Contribute to project work and strategic or improvement analysis and advice to management on application and associated issues and initiatives including risk and issue identification and management
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of client business requirements, legislative requirements and current trends and product developments within the IT industry and provide advice
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution
- Contribute to effective, client focussed teamwork by developing an understanding of the roles and duties of team members within the team and across the department, and working collaboratively to achieve outcomes with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Demonstrate high level of experience in performing a data migration analyst or similar role on a large scale Finance SAP project.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of SAP Finance modules particularly Real Estate would be highly regarded
- Demonstrate analytical, conceptual and innovative problem solving skills with a strong focus on meeting outcomes and delivering a quality client service.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with SAP data migration tools (e.g. ABAP, LSMW, ABAP Query and Master Data Management) and data manipulation tools (e.g. MS Excel and MS Access).
- Demonstrate ability to operate as an effective team member who strives to build and sustain positive and effective relationships with team members, other teams and stakeholders through the implementation of team goals, strategies and work plans.
- Demonstrate ability to act professionally at all times and collaborate with stakeholders to recommend and implement data migration solutions whilst complying with legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks.
- Prove effective written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to build effective client and stakeholder relationships by negotiating client needs and ensuring proposed solutions are properly understood and resolved.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Job Reference
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCProgramme ManagerVIC
- CCCisco WSA ConsultantVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPNetwork Design & Implementation EngineerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk Consultant/Customer Service SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTIncident ManagerACT
- FTAccount Manager - IT & Digital RecruitmentOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - DETQLD
- CCProgram Coordinator - Large Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTMobile App Development Lead | 6mth ContractOther
- FTData Center Storage & Backup EngineerWA
- FTSales ExecutiveOther
- FTDelivery Support Specialist - Data CentreOther
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW