Initial 3 Month Contract Opportunity
State Government Department
Adelaide CBD Location
You will be working as part of a team to provide ongoing support, development and enhancement of the Department's Microsoft applications and to participate in key departmental projects.
Your skills, knowledge and experience:
You will have demonstrated skills in analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation of ICT Microsoft Classic ASP, ASP.NET and .NET Windows Forms application systems. You will also have knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of SQL Server RDMS and associated development tools, in particular for the SQL Server 2012 environments.
More specifically you will have experience working with:
- SQL Server 2000/2008/2012 Reporting Services
- Visual Studio.NET 2003-2014 / .NET Framework 1.1-4.5 / C#
- Visual SourceSafe 6 / Team Foundation Services
- C# and VB.NET in development/maintenance of .net web applications (n-tier architecture).
- Use of VbScript in development/maintenance of classic asp web applications.
- Adapting systems for different browser versions using HTML5, JQuery and responsive web design techniques.
Relevant tertiary qualification and / or certifications will be highly regarded.
A current DCSI child related employment screening clearance is also required before work can be commenced.
If this role is of interest to you, please send through an application or alternatively contact Steve Solomon in our Adelaide office on 08 8223 9906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSAP ISU/ CRM ConsultantOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTInformation Security Accreditations AdvisorOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTMajor Incident ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCManual TesterNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Policy Officer - Records ManagementQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FT.Net Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW