Program Manager - Infrastructure
Permanent Infrastructure Program Manager paying up to $200k
Brisbane Airport Location | Large scale, multi-million dollar programs
Establish and Transition Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capability
Permanent Technology Infrastructure Program Manager paying up to $200k p.a.
Our client, a national organisation in the aviation industry, are currently seeking a Technology Infrastructure Program Manager who will be accountable for the delivery of all Technology Infrastructure initiatives within the Information Management and Technology (IM&T) portfolio.
The successful candidate will manage the planning, developing and delivery of initiatives on time, within budget, and to required specifications and requirements and delivering the required benefits. You will manage all contracted staff within Technology Infrastructure Program (including Project Managers, Business Analysts and technical and support staff), ensuring delivery is aligned with the IM&T portfolio, program, and project management approach.
- Establish Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capability and deliver infrastructure services
- Ensure ongoing viability of Project Delivery contracts through consultation with management and key stakeholders, cost analysis, and use of key performance indicators to monitor supplier performance and to ensure continuous improvements are identified through review and benchmarking processes
- Manage the Technology Infrastructure Program of Projects, dependencies between programs to ensure consistent project management and delivery of required outcomes within specified scope and budget, and to the organisations required standards.
- Implement program and project governance to support the Project Sponsor and stakeholders
- Engage in all project phases including initiation, planning, executing and closing, and management of program priorities, interdependencies, risks and issues to ensure that projects are delivered in an efficient and coordinated manner.
- Monitor and report across the Technology Infrastructure, and communicate the successes and performance of projects with particular regard to scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, compliance and risk
- Manage risks associated with the delivery of allocated projects to minimise program, portfolio and enterprise risk exposure
- Play an active role as a member of the IM&T Project Delivery team ensuring the success of the IM&T Portfolio and for the organisation.
- A minimum of ten years' experience in end-to-end program delivery including delivery of large scale, multi-million dollar programs for complex/mission critical systems
- Experience engaging and leading teams and the effective management contract resources to minimise costs and maximise scalability and agility
- Extensive knowledge/experience in Transition Management and Transformational Change focussing on traditional (in-house) technology infrastructure to IaaS, cloud environments and managed service models
- Strong leadership, influencing, stakeholder management, organisational change and verbal and written communications skills
- Program and project management accreditation (e.g. MSP, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile and SCRUM)
Skills and experience includes;
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/25921.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Elgato Stream Deck review: A streamer's best friend
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- CCDigital Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTCommunications AnalystOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTeCommerce Integration Support LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, CX, TelcoNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- FTSales/Account Manager - Network & Unified CommsNSW
- FTMarketing Content WriterOther
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistSA
- CCOffice Administration - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Managment (Business Analysis/Project officer)**NSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTFront End Software EngineerNSW
- FTPlatform (Infrastructure) ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- CCDigital Operations AnalystNSW
- FTIT Development Team LeadNSW
- FTEvents Coordinator (Training & Engagement)Other
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD