Senior .NET Developer
As an experienced Senior .NET Developer, this is an immediate opportunity to join a highly regarded company and help progress their IT to the next level.
This is a rare permanent opportunity to leverage your extensive software development experience and immediately contribute at a senior technical level as you take responsibility for designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance web and desktop applications.
In return, you will enjoy working for a great company who treat their employees on a personal level and not just as another number. With a mid-size feel but a global reach you will quickly settle in and see this become your next major career step as you begin to meaningfully contribute to the long term strategy.
As the successful .NET Developer you will have:
- 5 + years of experience in a development role
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Database experience: SQL
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience Testing Software
The following would be highly desirable:
- WinForms, WPF
- JQuery, AngularJS
- AWS or Azure
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Wu in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No.BZ/42974.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTProject SchedulersQLD