Senior .NET Developer
As an experienced Senior .NET Developer, this is an immediate opportunity to join a highly regarded company and help progress their IT to the next level.
This is a rare permanent opportunity to leverage your extensive software development experience and immediately contribute at a senior technical level as you take responsibility for designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance web and desktop applications.
In return, you will enjoy working for a great company who treat their employees on a personal level and not just as another number. With a mid-size feel but a global reach you will quickly settle in and see this become your next major career step as you begin to meaningfully contribute to the long term strategy.
As the successful .NET Developer you will have:
- 5 + years of experience in a development role
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Database experience: SQL
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience Testing Software
The following would be highly desirable:
- WinForms, WPF
- JQuery, AngularJS
- AWS or Azure
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Wu in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No.BZ/42974.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCHFC Support EngineerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- FTMobile Application DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- FTKnowledge AnalystOther
- CCProgram SchedulerQLD
- FTIT Support/ Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Developers x 7Other
- TPBusiness Intelligence (BI) Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Public Sector Health ProgramQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTLearning & Development CoordinatorOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTCommunications SpecialistSA
- FTAutomation Test Analyst- QTP/UFT scripting - X5Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTWintel LeadOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD