Solution Architect - Health
Initial 3+ month contract paying competitive market rates
City Fringe Location | Solution Architect - Queensland Health
SA required for an Integrated Electronic Referral Management Solution
Our client, a well known Hospital in Brisbane's city fringe, is currently seeking a Solution Architect who will be responsible for an end to end fit for purpose solution architectures (including design, scope and implementation) across a large scale, complex Information management (IM) and Information Management and Communication (ICT) project.
- Lead and manage staff by fostering and committing to patient safety and quality in the delivery of health care by maintaining and evaluating safety and quality practices and initiatives.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces.
- Ensure system requirements are sufficiently captured to drive the architecting of a solution that fully meets the needs and expectations of system stakeholders.
- Identify and assess the implications of applicable Queensland Health, whole-of-government and industry related policies, standards and any other constraints (including funding and schedule) that impact architectural decision-making and ensure these are appropriately reflected in the solution architecture by evaluating and undertaking an impact analysis on major architectural options and assess associated risks and issues, ensuring that the solution architecture balances function, service, quality and system management requirements.
- Consult, negotiate and communicate with system stakeholders and ICT professionals to promote shared and consistent understanding and acceptance of the proposed solution.
- Provide expert advice and communicate solution alternatives, architectural risks, issues and resulting implications.
- Proven expertise leading the development of solution architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with and traceability across specified requirements within enterprise architecture and governance frameworks.
- Ability to evaluate and undertake impact analysis on major architectural options and assess associated risks and issues, ensuring that the solution architecture balances function, service quality and system management requirements.
- Ability to promote and ensure the use of solution architecture techniques, methodologies and tools ensuring consistency across all user groups.
- Ability to establish and influence positive, strategic partnerships and collaborative working relationships with key senior executive stakeholders and key decision makers both internal and external to Queensland Health.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities to identify, analyse and resolve technology challenges in response to business and ICT requirements.
- Proven expertise in applying solution architecture principles, practices and processes within enterprise architecture, ICT investment and governance framework
Key skills and experience required;
Candidates with experience and/ knowledge within Integrated Referral Management Solution would be advantageous.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18240.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCProgramme ManagerVIC
- CCCisco WSA ConsultantVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPNetwork Design & Implementation EngineerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk Consultant/Customer Service SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTIncident ManagerACT
- FTAccount Manager - IT & Digital RecruitmentOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - DETQLD
- CCProgram Coordinator - Large Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTMobile App Development Lead | 6mth ContractOther
- FTData Center Storage & Backup EngineerWA
- FTSales ExecutiveOther
- FTDelivery Support Specialist - Data CentreOther
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW