IBC Technical Specialist.
Our client a large telecommunications company based in the south eastern suburbs is looking to contract an IBC system or base station deployment specialist.
The role will be responsible for providing specialist technical support and project coordination of telecommunications projects
The role will require the incumbent to
- provide project management including monitoring, reviewing and compliance checking of the IBC Vendors delivery of IBC Systems.
- managing multiple purchase orders,
- data maintenance,
- providing input to process development,
- internal liaison for service delivery,
- assisting with systems rollout and upgrades,
- management reporting on service activation issues,
- maintaining standards,
- supporting sales with service escalations,
- Vendor certification relevant to field IBC Systems
- Extensive administration and organisational skills and experience
- Superior interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as an individual and as a part of a team
- Operates effectively within a team and takes ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and decisiveness
- Technical knowledge of desktop applications, IT infrastructure and database concepts
- Adapt to changes in scope, budget or requirements
- Advanced capacity to monitor changes in technology and technical developments within their field
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: John Cassisi
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- FTDigital Content Producer/ Content Writer/ Content StrategistsOther
- FTCognos DeveloperACT
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- CCDynamic CRM DeveloperQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTRadio Communications Field EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack Java DeveloperOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCInnovation Event & Portfolio SupportNSW
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- CCAccount Sales Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW