Our national client, a highly reputed system integrator has an urgent requirement for an accomplished EAI Developer to join their government project team in Canberra.
As a EAI developer, you will have:
- Experience with WMQ8.x and IIBv10.x
- Demonstrated build, design and delivery experience gained within large, complex environments
- Superior knowledge and experience in implementing, upgrading, configuring and maintaining Websphere MQ and IIB (IBM Integration Bus)
- Experience working with XML and XML Schemas;
- Expertise in the areas of Message Flow development, Message Model definitions, ESQL and Debugging skills
- Experience in writing and developing SQL queries
- Experience in providing specialist support to management, team members and end users in all areas of the EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) implementation.
For more information or if you wish to apply please contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance at a minimum Baseline level.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Application DeveloperNSW
- FTField Systems ConsultantOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Architect (Infrastructure / Cloud)Other
- FTMid-level Front end DeveloperOther
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Delivery Manager | ServiceNowQLD
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HCMQLD
- FTAgile Project Manager - Applications backgroundOther
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Fin Tech Start Up- 3 MonthOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW