Delivery Support Specialist - Data Centre
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure that hosting (data centre, server and storage) suppliers deliver cost efficient and reliable IT services that meet the needs and expectations . The role contributes to the oversight and operational governance of hosting service suppliers to ensure compliance with operational service delivery commitments including cross-functional service obligations.
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers.
- Support the monitoring and governance of services delivered by third party suppliers and act as a key escalation point in key service management processes, including supporting the resolution of escalated technical issues (e.g. P1 incidents), and communicate service delivery issues that require senior management action. Support the review of major changes and releases and provide support for other management processes (e.g. invoice validation, technical evaluations, supplier proposal review and deliverables acceptance).
- Identify and support the management of emerging supplier issues and challenges affecting service delivery.
- Review service delivery related reports provided by supplier/s, provide operational updates on supplier performance, reports and metrics to internal stakeholders and escalate material performance breaches. Review supplier compliance with contracted obligations, including technical services delivered, cross-functional processes, and service levels.
- Assist with the periodic review of SLAs and other performance indicators to ensure best business outcomes.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with portfolio services and delivery of services by supplier/s to identify emerging issues and initiate remedial action. Support the scoping of initiatives with suppliers to address improvement opportunities identified and review supplier initiatives and provide input, advice and assistance to support the development of business cases.
- Proactively identify and escalate potential risks. Contribute to the development of risk management plans, establishment of risk controls and performance of risk mitigation activities.
- ITIL V3 foundation or extensive experience in an ITSM environment
- Experience governing the operational delivery of managed IT services including a working understanding of managed services and outsourcing in large, complex organisations.
- Experience monitoring the provision of services by suppliers including adherence to contracted SLAs and delivery obligations, facilitating the resolution of escalated issues, promoting collaborative relationships, and partnering with suppliers to accurately identify and manage emerging issues and challenges affecting service delivery.
- Strong experience in IT infrastructure services in particular centralised computing and hosting services, evidenced by infrastructure operations management experience, experience with data centre consolidation programs, and relevant certifications
- Knowledge of best practice, contemporary infrastructure services and delivery methods, ITSM frameworks, project delivery methodologies and application lifecycles
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Operations Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Services (Level 3)NSW
- FTIBC Technical Specialist.Other
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics XRM / CRM .Net DeveloperWA
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPTraining ManagerQLD
- CCServer Administrator / EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital & Channel Sales DirectorOther
- CCManager - Collaboration ToolsVIC
- CCRelease ManagerQLD
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther