My client, a leading service provider of business, information technology and communications solutions is seeking a Communications Specialist to lead Internal Communications for their business for a 9-month contract.
This busy and rewarding role is responsible for actively delivering their marketing communications strategy through the planning and execution of communications, announcements, collateral development, weekly business updates, employee engagement, key initiatives and events.
- Lead the Internal Communications for Australia and New Zealand.
- Deliver high-quality audience-driven messaging and content in line with corporate strategy. Create innovative and compelling content for a range of stakeholder groups across a variety of mediums to drive relevant internal key messaging.
- Write, edit and arrange publishing of feature articles and news posts on Intranet daily.
- Develop and implement innovative communications strategies to drive awareness of capabilities, offerings and new initiatives.
- Produce a weekly Social Media Digest.
- Ensure that all corporate presentations are up to date and published on Intranet (org charts etc.)
- Coordinate input to global newsletters
- Monitor media sources for mentions of business and provide a weekly clip report
- Implement social media marketing campaigns
- Assist with production of simple videos for internal use
- Various writing tasks including announcements, case studies and press releases under general direction
- Degree qualified in marketing, journalism or communications
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Experience with video editing and production would be an advantage
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rochelle Taylor
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C++Other
- CCInfrastructure Lead/ ConsultantQLD
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - ERP SystemsNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior PM/Project Coordinator - HR projectsOther
- FTUser Experience / UX DesignerSA
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- CCApplication Support Specialist- BathurstNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- FTCloud Engineer / Systems EngineerOther
- CCInnovation Event & Portfolio SupportNSW
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems TrainerACT
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- TPICT Event Logistics OfficerACT