Senior Business Analyst
Our government client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work within their Human Resource Information Program (HRIS) team, on their Human Capital Management Project. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will provide specialist analysis skills with the Program of Work and all government agencies impacted by the HRIS program, primarily with technical and business process change solutions.
As a Senior Business Analyst in the HRIS team, you will:
- Analyse and develop solutions to business problems by performing business analysis activities
- Assist PMs to scope and plan activities for the Human Capital Management Project
- Conduct multi-agency workshops and manage the outcomes
- Assist in producing deliverable of the Human Capital Management project
Successful candidates profile:
- Business Analyst experience with Talent Suite Talent Management solution or similar product (highly advantageous)
- Expertise in testing and training in relation to the release of change applications into large scale operational environments (highly advantageous)
- Demonstrated experience defining and documenting business requirements and gap analysis criteria for IT centric business change projects
- Knowledge of business process methodologies and practices
- Experience managing stakeholders from multiple government departments (highly advantageous)
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, contact Donna Prince or Leah Loh on 07 3319 7558.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Leah Loh
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProgramme ManagerOther
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - ICT GovernanceOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTSystems TrainerACT
- FTOSS ArchitectOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTProject Analyst (Project Manager / Business Analyst)QLD
- FTDeveloper .NetSA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - DeploymentNSW
- FTSenior Cloud Consultant and SME, AWS, AzureNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- TPSAP Business Analyst - ProcurementQLD
- CCIBM Tivoli Network Configuration Lead - TelcoVIC
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCommunications Manager - TelcoVIC