- Instilling ownership and accountability within the team
- Extensive experience working with SCCM.
- Expert in Azure and AWS.
- Work to identify root cause issues within client environments
- Facilitating technical training, workshops and coaching sessions at both individual and group level.
- Direct and advise technical staff with particular emphasis on change controls, quality assurance, problem solving, system testing and documentation.
- Assist Support Engineers and Service Delivery Managers with procedural and technical questions in an open and constructive manner.
- Initiate ideas/actions and engage all points of contact to drive quality improvements within the team.
- Proactively reviewing clients open jobs and provide feedback to support analysts
- Ensure that reviews of open and assigned calls are completed regularly to help deliver superior customer experience.
- Assist in performing trend analysis on incidents, drive rectification and minimising customer impact.
- Expertise in deploying and managing Microsoft technologies: Windows Servers, Exchange, IIS, SCCM, SCOM, O365.
- Experience scoping and delivering infrastructure upgrades to on premise and cloud environments.
- Expertise in virtualization technologies VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge and experience in the latest Data Centre technologies and cloud platforms including AWS and Azure: Desirable skills in puppet/chef, python/ruby scripting.
- Experience working with virtual desktop applications, e.g. Citrix, TS
- Deep understanding of networking principals. VPN, IPsec, TCP IP and Routing skills
- Demonstrated PowerShell scripting skills and exposure to Linux
- Experience in system monitoring and reporting tools
- Extensive experience in a Service desk environment providing support using a call management system.
- Minimum 6+ years as a Support Engineer (L3) in a large organisation
- The ability to work well in a team.
- A proactive approach to managing IT.
- A strong focus on customer service.
- A genuine interest in resolving IT issues with users at all levels of the organisation
- An excellent work ethic that will inspire confidence in management
- The discipline to work with minimal supervision.
- An understanding of the importance of time-sheeting and call logging standards and a willingness to put that into practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: William Arthur
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPFront End Developer CMS ExperienceNSW
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- FTUX DesignerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Consultant TechnicalNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCChange ManagerVIC
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCHadoop SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness analyst - Business Case approval**NSW
- CCProject Manager - Network Engineering & TelcoVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - TechnicalWA
- FTService Management Domain ArchitectOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCOracle Database AdministratorQLD
- FTManager SecurityOther
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- CCInteractive UX - UI DesignerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC