Project Coordinator - Network Projects
12+ Month Contract
Work for leading telco on a large networking project
We are looking to hire an experienced Project Coordinator for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Should have worked with a large consulting organization or financial organization on networking projects
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Track and manage project delivery issues and provide reports to stakeholders
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain project administration documentation, plans and reports
- 3+ years of experience in project management in a related field
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Candidates must be able to work both independently and in a team environment and be able to interact effectively with other team members, management and clients
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTXPLAN TrainerOther
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCGaming DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTIT Analyst- Governance, Compliance, Strategy, AssuranceOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- FTUX DesignerACT
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTOSS SpecialistOther
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTFilenet Technical ConsultantOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCAdlib 5.3 Development ConsultantVIC
- CCDeveloper - KofaxVIC
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTNetIQ Access Manager SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTDigital & Channel Sales DirectorOther