Lean Six Sigma - Change Consultant
Lean Six Sigma - Change Consultant
6+ month contract with possible extensions
Work for large global organization
Role is available in both Sydney and Melbourne
We are looking to hire an experienced Lean Six Sigma Consultant for one of our premier clients. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Involved in leading Operational Excellence / Lean Six Sigma projects and engagements
- Undertake analysis of all change requirements and develop appropriate change management solutions and products to support the delivery of project objectives
- Should have hands on experience acting as Six Sigma Black Belt in change management projects
- Should have knowledge of Six sigma tools like Data Collection Plan
- Assist in the development of stakeholder analysis by interviewing impacted stakeholders
- Develop communications materials including emails, presentations etc.
- Develop all supporting training materials (including quick reference guides, checklists) to ensure successful implementation and adoption of improvement initiatives) and assist training team in any required training to be deliver to the regions as a result of improvement in it
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPMoodle Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution Architect - HealthQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTProject Support / CoordinatorOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCDeveloper - KofaxNSW
- CCIBM Tivoli Network Configuration Lead - TelcoVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCDeveloper - KofaxQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCCollaboration tools ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTXPLAN TrainerOther
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- TPFinancial Business Analyst**NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - TechnicalWA
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Front End DeveloperOther