IT Project Manager (Software Development)
Peoplebank are currently looking for an IT Project Manager (Software Development) to work on a Permanent basis for a highly profitable and employee focussed company, based in the Adelaide CBD.
As an Application / Software Development Project Manager, you will be joining a close knit, mid-sized team where you will be responsible for managing a number of small, fast turn-around projects, as well as 1-2 larger projects.
This is a company who take pride in what they deliver to their customers and encourage continual learning in a dynamic environment with great staff facilities. The projects are varied, interesting and challenging, but you will be working in a highly supportive team to ensure effective project delivery!
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent project management experience, ideally working within a Microsoft / .Net environment, delivering Web Applications and mobile Apps
- Excellent knowledge of software development project methodologies and practices (Agile Development, Scrum is beneficial)
- Prior project management experience handling multiple, ongoing small to mid-sized projects
- High level of interpersonal communication skills including the ability to liaise and interact professionally with individuals and groups at varying levels of authority
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to liaise with external customers. resolve conflict
- High level of organisational skills including the ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Ideally hold formal project management qualifications.
- Experience with project management tools such as MS Project, JIRA
So don't delay and APPLY NOW for my immediate consideration.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Matthew Chatterton
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C++Other
- CCInfrastructure Lead/ ConsultantQLD
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - ERP SystemsNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior PM/Project Coordinator - HR projectsOther
- FTUser Experience / UX DesignerSA
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - L1Other
- CCApplication Support Specialist- BathurstNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- FTCloud Engineer / Systems EngineerOther
- CCInnovation Event & Portfolio SupportNSW
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems TrainerACT
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- TPICT Event Logistics OfficerACT