Senior Systems Administrator
- Immediate start
- 2-year fixed term contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- Installing and maintaining software and physical infrastructure
- Performing detailed fault investigation and resolution of network and systems incidents
- Monitor and manage EMC storage
- Installing and maintaining servers,
- Monitoring the performance of all databases
- Support involves both face-to-face and remote support
- Deploying basic SOE and new images
- Perform regular audits on all backups and liaising with clients and IT team members
- Managing server environment across SharePoint, SCCM, Citrix and VMware infrastructure
- The design, implementation and support and support of all core IT systems including server administration, performance tuning, system backups and system upgrades
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Systems Administrator with extensive server support experience
- ITIL qualification and MCP certification (preferable)
- Strong fault diagnosis and resolution skills
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and Outlook 2010/2013
- Domain Administration level Knowledge of Active Directory
- Exposure to Windows 2008/2012 Server, DNS, DCHP
- Experience in supporting Windows 7 and 10, as well as office 365
- Previous experience with Citrix, SCCM, SQL, VEEM and exchange
- Firewall experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Driver's License
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSAP ISU/ CRM ConsultantOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTInformation Security Accreditations AdvisorOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTMajor Incident ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCManual TesterNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Policy Officer - Records ManagementQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FT.Net Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW