Immediate requirement for a data analyst for an initial 5-month contract with this leading aviation and travel organisation.
This role will involve assisting in the delivery of the data migration effort required to support the implementation of the Workday Learning Module and to provide data analytics support to the Workday project team.
- Work with the Project Data Lead to deliver the data migration strategy ensuring a complete understanding of data migration requirements
- Perform analysis on big data across multiple legacy systems to identify gaps and data issues
- Work on all activities as they relate to the data cycle data extraction, cleanse, conversion, load and validation
- Work closely with project team and key stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of
- each data conversion cycle
- Pro-actively identify and address data issues and ensure each data load is validated & signed off by relevant data owners at each conversion cycle
- Be a committed project team member who is passionate about contributing to the success of the project
- Experience with Workday.
- Demonstrated experience in working with large amounts of complex data in a corporate environment
- Ability to work to deadlines with the agility to flex when needed in line with the project requirements
- A strong knowledge of HR Systems and processes.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- FTDigital Content Producer/ Content Writer/ Content StrategistsOther
- FTCognos DeveloperACT
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- CCDynamic CRM DeveloperQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTRadio Communications Field EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack Java DeveloperOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCInnovation Event & Portfolio SupportNSW
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- CCAccount Sales Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW