Application Developer (.Net)
Peoplebank are looking to engage TWO Senior .Net Developers to for a 3-month initial contract engagement.
This role will have a significant focus on upgrading existing applications from .NET 1.1/3.5 and SQL 2000 to .NET 4.5 and SQL 2012. There are also a small number of classic ASP applications that will have their database upgraded from SQL 2000 to SQL 2012. Successful candidates will be familiar with scripting jobs, linked server connections and how to configure service accounts for .NET applications.
So it is expected that the successful candidate will have relevant skills in analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation of ICT Microsoft Classic ASP, ASP.NET and .NET Windows Forms application systems.
They will require a proven knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of SQL Server RDMS and associated development tools, in particular for the SQL Server 2012 environments.
In general, it is preferred if the candidates have a current knowledge and understanding of application development using:
- SQL Server 2000/2008/2012 Reporting Services
- Visual Studio.NET 2003-2014 / .NET Framework 1.1-4.5 / C#
- Visual SourceSafe 6 / Team Foundation Services
The candidate should have skills in:
- Use of C# and VB.NET in development/maintenance of .net web applications (n-tier architecture).
- Use of Script in development/maintenance of classic asp web applications.
- Experience in adapting systems for different browser versions using HTML5, JQuery and responsive web design techniques.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Matthew Chatterton
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior PM/Project Coordinator - HR projectsOther
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTReact Developer - FrontendOther
- CCGaming DevelopersNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- FTSystems Programmer, InsuranceOther
- CCOpenText VRD 7.4 & 8.1 Development ConsultantVIC
- CCServer Administrator / EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Project Coordinator / AdminNSW
- CCUnderground Communication Systems SpecialistSA
- CCCommunications Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Learning Practice LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness and Technology Business AnalystVIC