Senior Project Analyst
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Analyst to work on large, diverse projects within the financial services sector.
The Senior Project Analyst has the responsibility of assisting/supporting the Team with project related deliverables including:
- Manage and Report Project Finances
- Project/Portfolio Reporting
- Risk, Issue, Change & Dependency Management
- Document Management
- Project Resource Management
- Planning & Schedule Management
- Project / Program Manager Support
- Previous industry experience in supporting complex portfolio, program and project management
- Reasonable understanding of project management lifecycle, disciplines and procedures
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills
- High level of PC literacy including especially excellent talents using MS excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to define a problem in terms of key issues and apply an analytical focus to determining options and solutions
- Strong understanding of control and quality disciplines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Results focussed
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Zoe Clifford
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Elgato Stream Deck review: A streamer's best friend
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- CCDigital Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTCommunications AnalystOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTeCommerce Integration Support LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, CX, TelcoNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- FTSales/Account Manager - Network & Unified CommsNSW
- FTMarketing Content WriterOther
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistSA
- CCOffice Administration - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Managment (Business Analysis/Project officer)**NSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTFront End Software EngineerNSW
- FTPlatform (Infrastructure) ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- CCDigital Operations AnalystNSW
- FTIT Development Team LeadNSW
- FTEvents Coordinator (Training & Engagement)Other
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD