.Net Middleware Developer
Our government client is seeking to engage a .Net Middleware Developer
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working within a team of Developers, Business Analysts and Testers and will encompass the software development lifecycle in an agile environment
- Having strong UI analysis skills and strong understanding of the SDLC
- Experience using C#, MVC, .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, Restfull APIs, WCF & XML based Web Services, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, XSLT, UML using Enterprise Architect
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft .Net Developer within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in developing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent
- Well-developed skills in the following, noting the level of experience and complexity of work previously undertaken:
- MS C# 3.5/4.0/5.0/6.0
- ASP .NET MVC 4/5/6
- REST architecture
- MS MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015
- MS ASP .NET
- MS TFS
- WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- Entity Framework 6.0
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility, and
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, 2015
- Experience in the development of Automated Testing for UI, Unit and Integration Test Suites.
For more information or if you wish to apply please contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724 email: email@example.com for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
- Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-575-33BM) review: This low-cost laptop provides incredible value
- Gmail for Android: 6 awesome features you probably aren't using
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTVisual/Graphic DesignerACT
- FTDigital Security Architect - AWSQLD
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- CCHadoop DeveopersACT
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer / ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Application Specialist - Cerner MillenniumNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTFilenet Technical ConsultantOther
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - HRMISACT
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSenior Solution Architect- Sharepoint, Neuron/MuleSoftOther