Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer
Looking for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking and finance sector.
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills listed below
- Office 365 expert / and have done Office 365 migrations.
- 10 -15 experience in Microsoft (Wintel) based Workplace Technology and delivery, with a strong background in the practical use, design and deployment of large-scale Wintel infrastructures
- 5-10 year's designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange), Cloud (O365) and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- Advanced level experience implementing and managing enterprise grade 0365 tenants and migrations, and O365 application technologies and toolsets
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications (MCSE etc) of equivalent experience
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
Peoplebank is an equal opportunity employer, actively working with our clients in achieving their diversity targets. We encourage all experienced applicants to apply for this role.
Please click the "Apply for this job" button below
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James McLaughlin
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Officers - Records & Contract ManagementOther
- CCAssistant Director - National Call Centre ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPSystems Engineer (Wintel)QLD
- FTPre Sales Consultant - Cloud SolutionsOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Services (Level 3)NSW
- TPImplementation ManagerQLD
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Finance - Real Estate ManagementQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- FTReporting Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW